Embryology lab at Klinikk Hausken, the largest chain of 4 private clinics in Norway has openings for Senior experienced Embryologist (m/w/d).
Established in 2006, we are hiring in Bergen, Stavanger, Oslo and Haugesund clinics.
Candidates must have minimum 4 years of after training work experience and should be competent to perform all embryology procedures including testicular biopsies independently and efficiently, as well as manage day to day activity in our busy IVF laboratories.
We are looking to expand our Embryology team and this is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding clinic that is committed to providing quality care to our patients.
We look forward to welcoming to our team, competent, energetic and enthusiastic team players.
• To perform all clinical embryology and andrology duties following appropriate training and competency assessment
• To participate in laboratory maintenance tasks
• To assist in the management and maintenance of laboratory equipment
• To adhere to all standard operating procedures
• To inform clinicians and nursing staff about treatment options and treatment outcomes
• To meet laboratory Key Performance Indexes for all critical laboratory tasks
If you are interested, please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org